The music video I'm making uses the song "Gotta catch them all" sung by Jason Paige. I chose this song because I thought that the song was very catchy and good to listen to. I also chose this song because I grew up with the Pokemon. I already planned out basically what will be included in the music video on my storyboard and in my planning blog. In my storyboard it shows a sequence of the events that happen for my music video. The events planned in the storyboard may be changed during production, to improve video quality. My planning blog includes the costumes, props, Schedule for when I will record, the location for where I'll record at, and backup plan if anything were to go wrong. Since I'm recording mostly by myself, I'm going to use pokemon plushies to represent the pokemon in my video and a pokeball. My costume will include a gray hoodie, grey shirt, Black gloves, Blue jeans, Black shoes or Blue shoes, A white or Navy Hat. My schedule for recording migh...
Comments
Post a Comment