Editing blog: Editing first few videos

I have started to edit the videos for my opening sequence together after I got the 2/3 of the videos I needed for my opening sequence. All of these videos were filmed at night with the assistance of my mom. I would usually plan to record these on a Saturday, or if not Saturday then a Sunday. All of these videos for my opening sequence are going to be added to an album. I am going to use Capcut to edit my videos together and add music.

My opening sequence has two characters: Jack and The hooded figure. The hooded figure wears a raincoat and green pants and Jack wears a orange shirt and blue jeans. Jack uses a flashlight and the hooded figure uses a shovel. I am going to be Jack and the hooded figure because I am working on this project mostly alone. My mom is helping me record these video clips for the opening sequence.

I'll also have to choose some music to choose for my opening sequence. The music I'll choose, will be creepy and make people feel uneasy. I still haven't made up my mind on what  music I'll choose yet, but it had to be in public domain. The music portion of my opening sequence I'll talk more about in my music blog. Also, I'll go more in depth in editing once I start editing all the clips together.

I am going to add basic text into my video in Capcut, which was going to show the credits of the video. The music for the video is still being decided because I am still not sure what it should be. Once I get the last third of my recording I'll add those videos to the already edited video. I'll Also, make sure I add the specific required transitions for my opening sequence video. I also have to revise my edits based on another person's criticism.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Task: CCR