Peer Review Blog: Strengths, weaknesses, and critiques

 I finally chose someone to peer review my Final task video, which I have been working on for a while. I chose my mom to help critique my final task video. I asked her to critique it because she didn't know anything about the assignment so she wouldn't be a factor of bias. She said she wouldn't mind watching my video to point out some strengths and weaknesses. She was going to critique me on parts of my video that I should fix and what I did good on.

My Opening sequence for my final task is about a person named Jack and a hooded figure. The Opening sequence takes place at night. Jack wears an orange shirt and blue jeans and The hooded figure wears a Raincoat and green pants. Jack uses a flashlight as a prop and the hooded figure uses a shovel as a prop in the film. Since the film happens at night I have to prepare to record at night as well.

Usually, I'll record scenes for this video on the night of a Saturday or Sunday. Although my mom doesn't know about the video, she helped me record. One critique she had for my video was that when I was acting out some scenes I could've showed more expression with my actions. Another critique she had was that during filming I had a bad habit with slapping my forehead in some scenes. Also, she said when she was recording me, my voice needed to change to match the character better.

Other that the three main critiques above, my mom said I should use different transitions in my film. She said this because I only added the transitions that were necessary.  She said other than those few things she said before, my video was ok, it just needed a few tweaks. I agreed with her and planned on correcting my video based on those mistakes. These mistakes will be corrected in my video so the final product will look better.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Task: CCR