I Planned to record a few parts for my music video the Sunday of last week. It was on October 29 that I started to record and revise the way I was going to record. I planned on recording and revising after my Chinese class. But, While I was in my Chinese class my mom and I realized my teacher's house had a power outage and was unable to teach me for that day. After this happened I decided to go and revise my story board and what I would like to record. I went to my computer during this process to rewatch the pokemon theme, to see what I would need to change. I was planning to ask my mom to help me with recording but she wasn't feeling well. She said she would've been able to help me after A while after she rested in her bed. So she rested and I was rewatching the pokemon theme, but I realized after a while that it would be better if I did the recording with my brother instead. I asked him to help me record but he was so impatient to get it done so he could go back to playi...
My Script is a plan for what I'm going to say and include in my commercial. This script is going to help me introduce myself. This script I plan on typing on word or writing it on a looseleaf paper. This script will consist of the order I present my information for this commercial. My pictures and songs will also be included in my script to show how I plan on presenting these topics. The pictures I'm going to include in the Commercial include: A picture of my 2 dogs, A picture of my favorite Pokemon Jirachi, and a picture of Bumblebee from Transformers. I included a picture of my 2 dogs because they are very important to me. The first dog's name is Barry and the second one is named sky. We got them before Covid started, first was Barry then we got Sky. Both Dogs are Maltipoos a breed of dog that is part Poodle, part Maltese and Barry is the Friendly one and Sky is the Shy one. Pokemon is a franchise that originated in japan, where the focus in the video games was to catch ...
The music video I'm making uses the song "Gotta catch them all" sung by Jason Paige. I chose this song because I thought that the song was very catchy and good to listen to. I also chose this song because I grew up with the Pokemon. I already planned out basically what will be included in the music video on my storyboard and in my planning blog. In my storyboard it shows a sequence of the events that happen for my music video. The events planned in the storyboard may be changed during production, to improve video quality. My planning blog includes the costumes, props, Schedule for when I will record, the location for where I'll record at, and backup plan if anything were to go wrong. Since I'm recording mostly by myself, I'm going to use pokemon plushies to represent the pokemon in my video and a pokeball. My costume will include a gray hoodie, grey shirt, Black gloves, Blue jeans, Black shoes or Blue shoes, A white or Navy Hat. My schedule for recording migh...
Comments
Post a Comment