I Planned to record a few parts for my music video the Sunday of last week. It was on October 29 that I started to record and revise the way I was going to record. I planned on recording and revising after my Chinese class. But, While I was in my Chinese class my mom and I realized my teacher's house had a power outage and was unable to teach me for that day. After this happened I decided to go and revise my story board and what I would like to record. I went to my computer during this process to rewatch the pokemon theme, to see what I would need to change. I was planning to ask my mom to help me with recording but she wasn't feeling well. She said she would've been able to help me after A while after she rested in her bed. So she rested and I was rewatching the pokemon theme, but I realized after a while that it would be better if I did the recording with my brother instead. I asked him to help me record but he was so impatient to get it done so he could go back to playi...
My Script is a plan for what I'm going to say and include in my commercial. This script is going to help me introduce myself. This script I plan on typing on word or writing it on a looseleaf paper. This script will consist of the order I present my information for this commercial. My pictures and songs will also be included in my script to show how I plan on presenting these topics. The pictures I'm going to include in the Commercial include: A picture of my 2 dogs, A picture of my favorite Pokemon Jirachi, and a picture of Bumblebee from Transformers. I included a picture of my 2 dogs because they are very important to me. The first dog's name is Barry and the second one is named sky. We got them before Covid started, first was Barry then we got Sky. Both Dogs are Maltipoos a breed of dog that is part Poodle, part Maltese and Barry is the Friendly one and Sky is the Shy one. Pokemon is a franchise that originated in japan, where the focus in the video games was to catch ...
There are still a few a few things I still need to do before recording the second 3rd of my music video. One of these things is that I still need to choose a video per scene from 1-4 from my phone. I need to also revise some of the scenes I planned in my storyboard to make them look better. I am also going to add together the videos I recorded on Oct 22, 2023 along with the song that is going to go along with my music video. The song by the way is "Gotta Catch them all" sung by Jason Paige. Starting Tomorrow, Oct 28 I'm going to start editing my storyboard scenes to make them look better. Afterwards, I plan on organizing the videos I recorded last week in my backyard. I plan on doing this by choosing the one that looks the best for each scene(scenes 1-4). I also will use these videos that I chose and combine them with the song I chose in Capcut. At some point in the future I will keep on revising and putting my videos in with the song. On Oct 29, I plan on recording my ...
Comments
Post a Comment