Re-edit blog: Editing transitions, credits and soundtrack

 After I re-recorded some scenes for my final task video because I needed to correct my mistakes when recording a few of them. My mom helped point out what mistakes I made in different parts of my video. My mom was a good judge for this video because she doesn't know what it really is about. This makes it so that my mom would not be a factor of bias. I still needed to edit my video some more to make it look better.

The Opening sequence takes place at night. Since the film happens at night, I have to prepare to record at night on the weekends when I have free time. My Opening sequence for my final task is about a person named Jack and a hooded figure. Jack wears an orange shirt and blue jeans and The hooded figure wears a Raincoat and green pants. Jack uses a flashlight as a prop and the hooded figure uses a shovel as a prop in the film. 

My mom has helped me a lot with this project and has helped me record clips for my final task video. She would help me record these.clips on a Saturday or Sunday, but on Saturday I would have to record after work. These recording sessions happened at night because the film took place at night. My video still had some tweaking that needed to get finished with the editing. Some of the problems my mom pointed out in my final task video were that I needed more transitions or I needed to add some more music.

In my video, my mom said that I needed more transitions to make my video to make it look more smooth. She also said that a few of my words in the credits seem a little unorganized. Also, she stated that I should add more than one soundtrack into my film. So I took her advice and fixed the format of the original video to improve it. After the tweaking my video is almost done just need to make some more edits to make it look even better.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Task: CCR